Friday, March 26, 2010

a wee bit-o-braggin

Looks like Sadie is definitely smarter than a sewing machine ... she spent last Saturday gettin her creative on over at a friends house ... and had a BLAST doing it, too.

With a little guidance from the house mama (a wonderful creative genius in her own right), the girls spent some time making monsters. This mama was blown away that one of the lil monsters came home to me. This is Pez:



Super sweet, don't you think? Yep, me, too. It warms my heart that Sadie actually gave all of her monsters away (translation - she was really proud of what she created & has a generous heart hiding under her tween skin).

Here's hoping everyone is getting a little love tossed their way, too!

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love him!

Marilyn said...

Awhhh, sweet Sadie...and sweet Pez! He's adorable!

Sue said...

What personality this little guy has - I think it's in the button eyes!

Hugs,

Sue

Mescrap said...

So sweet.

Cat said...

What a wonderful MONSTER! Pez is just the kind I'd like to find under my bed!

Chris said...

Oh, you KNOW this is yummy. Excellent that she's INTO it!

Coach Z said...

Brag!! They are wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

handmade monsters rule! Creativity's in the blood.

Anonymous said...

you have the monster look

down perfectly,

and I love the low fi sewing..

Saucy said...

Well now I am VERY impressed. Sadie has got the gene for sure. I wish she and Loopy could spend some time together, this would be right up her alley... stuffed monsters! I am going to show this to her!!

xo