Tuesday, August 17, 2010

2011 Sketchbook Project


I received my package in yesterday's mail:


... and I'm thinking I might just ask my daughter to go through it and mark uo/scribble on some of the blank pages, so I can get over my hesitation to mar the perfectly untouched journal ...



... did I mention that I let the "order system" select my theme:


if you can't read the text, it says, "Things found on restaurant napkin" ... I'm amused.


Wish me luck!

...

AND

...

There's still time for you to participate, too! If I remember correctly, sketchbooks will be available until the end of October.

Click on ANY of the above images to get more information.

9 comments:

Janet said...

here's a napkin for you: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fondofelves/2514124328/

3rdEyeMuse said...

oh, Janet! thank you, thank you!!

naomi said...

Oh that's funny about the marker thing. I totally feel the same way about blank pages...they're just too pristine to mess up! I actually *save* cute notebooks that people give me. Saving them for what? I'm not sure...

3rdEyeMuse said...

you and me, too, Naomi! ... BUT ... I am learning to make the first mark. :)

heather noye said...

good theme!!! i'm doing this project too. my theme is Nighttime Stories.

Priti Lisa said...

I let them pick for me too...I got sleepless.
I received mine 2 weeks ago...not a mark in it yet.
It is an exciting project tho.
I have hundreds of napkins I wrote on in bars...things I heard people say...
email me if you want to inspire each other.
pritistudio@comcast.net

jasmoonbutterfly said...

ha ha OOOoo thats great!!
I picked: I'm sorry I forgot you...
I know the blank pages are many I am thinking oh my! lol
love & light
Trace x

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

Howdy Stranger! Yip, got my book about a month ago. I haven't even started a page yet. My Bad. It's been a crazy Summer! Thank Goodness we have until January
15th to get it to them. Can't wait to see the four things on a Napkin.
HOpe you are having a wonderful Summer.
Cheers

Parabolic Muse said...

I'll be there, too! and you won't need luck... You're going to be great! Make sure to share your pages...I'll share mine, too. I don't know if I can't make it to the 'live' event.