Friday, June 6, 2008

A Little of This and a Little of That

Amber Dawn is hosting another charm exchange, but this one is has an added bonus ... make 12 charms and get 10 back ... the remaining 2 will be part of charm bracelets that are being donated to the Pink Artists Drawing ... how cool is that?!? For more details click the button below:


And just in case you haven't yet heard about the Pink Artists Drawing, go here:

I imagine you just might be delighted.

(if you are interested in seeing the squares that I made, click HERE)



two more things ...

  • As I type this, dates are still available for the 2009 Diary Project ... go check it out (artwork isn't due until 7/1/08).

AND

  • to the lovlies that won my birthday give-a-way ... I am getting really, really close and am pretty confident that I'll be able to ship them by Monday. :)

3 comments:

e. beck said...

birthday girls should have lots of time to recover from birthday months before shipping out birthday party favors! .... no rush......

girl_gone_thread_wild said...

Oh gosh YES! you're doing the pink exchange... Amber is so wonderful to do throw this party! I wish I could play but you'll see why I'm holding back shortly. lol

xo, Monica :)

e. beck said...

oh! oh!
i got my lovelies .....
and they were well worth the wait!!