Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Day 1 - Introducing myself & other such random thoughts

Goodbye empty page & hello to a new chapter ...
Now that I have made the leap and decided to create my own blog (after more years than I care to admit), I find myself at a loss for words. I guess I'll share the catalyst for the leap ... somehow I was directed to:
and found myself inspired ... inspired to be part of something larger than myself; inspired to create and to create in a mindset of love and good will; inspired by possibilities; inspired by others ... just INSPIRED again ... and it feels sooooo very good.

I have created three squares for the project and my daughter (9) decorated one herself, so there is a trip to the post office in the very near future. I'd like to post them, but every time I try to add the pictures, they appear at the very top ... not where I want them to be ... :( ...

Ah well. I'll stop for now and will post the pictures in a second blog ... wish me luck in figuring all this newness out.

~M~

1 comment:

girlgonethreadwild said...

Hey, I never saw this post! :) Thank you for joining the blog world, I had no idea I helped give you that push... you made my day and it's only 7 a.m.!

Still working out the details of the sale of our pink artist doll. I'm a proud mama of this project and all you artists who joined in to create this magnificent doll. Big hugs, Monica :)