... she has decided to use the second design. I find myself more drawn to the second one, so was thrilled when she sent the date - February 15th. Here are the final versions of both dates:
On to a different topic ...
Carmen from Writing from Life recently presented me with this:
The Arte y Pico Award is presented blogger to blogger ... in researching the origin, I visited the site (via the wonderful imperfection of its translated version as I cannont read Spanish) and came across this statement:
What is the meaning of the expression: Art and Pico And basically, ironically, it translates into a wonderful phrase in Mexico, “lo maximo.” LOL! It will never find its counterpart in English, but if it HAD to, it would be something like, Wow. The Best Art. Over the top.
Wow. I like the word ... it simply says so much. :) So, to continue paying it forward, I would like to present it to the following five blogs:
Sandy - it's all in the name ... ok, inside joke ... go visit her.
Amber Dawn - if it hadn't been for her, I would never have tried a Charm Challenge or done the Diary 2009 Project, so that's definitely inspiration, dontcha think? ... ps - she stole my middle name!
If you were selected for the award, please pay it forward by following these steps:
1) Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogger community, regardless of the language.
2) Post the name of the author and a link to his or her blog so everyone can view it.
3) Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.
4) The award-winner and the presenter should post the link of the "Arte y pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) Please post these rules!
I guess when it rains it pours ... when I logged on today, I was surprised to find that Denise at Couture de Papier has bestowed this lovely little sparkly on me:
The rules of accepting are as follows:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
Here are my 7 nominated blogs:
... and on that note, I have stuff to make and a spouse that's itchin for his turn in the chair ... I'll be sure to let all my nominee's know in the next day or two.