Friday, May 2, 2008
Friday Fill-In #70
Friday Fill-Ins #70
1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are chai tea & steamed milk ... or Chambord & sour!
2. The depth of human kindness often amazes me.
3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is a cyborg.
4. A handful of dried appricots, some dried pineapple, some yogurt covered raisins, cashews and some dark chocolate morsals, mix it all together and voila! You have a lovely snack!
5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow macadamia nuts, cashews and/or pistachios ... ok, so trees aren't really garden plants, but I do have a garden and we are growing tomatoes, peppers, salad greens, herbs, sunflowers (soon to be, at least) and other pretty stuff plus the mango tree and avacado tree look like they'll actually bear fruit this year, so now I want a nut tree and if you're gonna have a nut tree, doesn't it make sense to pick the nuts you love the best?!?
6. Honey is best au naturel.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working on the charms, panels & the spouses challenge, tomorrow my plans include begging off work early and Sunday, I want to sleep in and then continue celebrating the entire month of May!