Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #69

1. When I fell in love the air around me became electric and the whole world changed ... for the better!

2. My imagination goes into overdrive when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside!

3. Oh no! The internet connection is down, I just may have to slit my wrist! ... uh, no - that's not right ... I think I'll bake some bread and play games with the fam.

4. Soap was the craziest tv show ever.

5. Cheese and crackers (what else did you expect?!?) make a great meal!

6. Once upon a time I thought that when I grew up more than anything else I'd like to be a fairy that tended a beautiful garden.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sweet dreams, tomorrow my plans include escaping from work on the early side and having friends over for a play date and Sunday, I want to get started on my 25 black and white charms for the swap!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fern Daisy is a real knockout!
Have a great weekend!
Yay to cheese and crackers!
xoxo
Dollybelle

Lea said...

When I grow up... I'm going to be a faerie with you... OK???

3rdEyeMuse said...

lol - FD is a fabulous four legged friend & of course, Lea ... what else would you grow up to be?!?

Beth Leintz said...

LOL- The internet is down, life can't go on! I admit, when I can't get to the internet, I get a kind of panicky feeling!

And of course, cheese goes with crackers- and they make a lovely meal!

Janet said...

Great list! I hadn't thought about "Soap" for a long time but I loved that show....crazy as it was!

I hope your weekend is going as planned. Have fun and enjoy.

Fete et Fleur said...

This was a fun post. It made me laugh!!

Love your charms below!
xx Nancy

Janet said...

Oh, I absolutely adored your answer to #6!!! If I can get my act together next Friday, I'd like to feature your comment! Drop me an email at fondofsnape AT gmail DOT com, if you get a chance to remind me?

Thanks for playing, I hope you had some fun this weekend :-)