Monday, April 21, 2008

One Marvelous Little Treasure

Doesn't everyone get a little thrilled when they grab the mail and there's an envelope that is obviously from a friend? I was lucky enough to have one of those moments earlier today ... and just look at what was inside:

My lovely friend over at Mice and Moonbeams recently made a decision about not selling her art. To celebrate she decided to give away some pins that she made ... I was lucky enough to be the recipient of this absolutely wonderful, exquisitely detailed fun little fish pin and I love, love, love it! ... and I feel inspired ... her creative nature, generous heart and kindness have deeply touched me; I feel blessed to know her.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, that fishy pin is so cute!How sweet that your friend gave you one!

Ms Dragonfly said...

love the plaque, the fish is so lively!

Cathie said...

Oh I do love this little fishy pin. How cute. I can just see it on a denim jacket!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got the pin and you like it! =) You are so sweet!

Now, I'm off to read your Happy 100 - and then come up with a Happy 100 of my own!

Hugs from VA!